VEX IQ is a robotics platform designed to transform STEM learning for young students and their teachers. Students can jump right in and snap robots together using this intuitive, tool-less system. Educators can utilize free VEX IQ Curriculum to help teach valuable lessons and skills needed to navigate through today’s changing world.
WHY VEX IQ ?
With the growing societal need to enhance science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) instruction in classrooms, especially at the elementary and middle school levels, there is a real need for integrated learning programmes which allow teachers to engage students in creative and meaningful ways while meeting today’s rigorous academic standards.
VEX IQ is a snap-together robotics system designed to offer young students a rich and exciting introduction to the areas of Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM). The system encourages teamwork, problem-solving, and leadership skills for students as young as second grade, and expands to challenge students in the eighth grade!
- All plastic, snap-together parts, and completely tool-less
- An ever-expanding product line with limitless potential for growth
- Captures the minds of young students and piques their curiosity about STEM and robots in general
Everything needed to build your first robot today!
VEX IQ Starter Kits are designed to be easy for young students to use right out of the box. With helpful build instructions included, any student or educator can complete their first Clawbot IQ in a matter of hours.
- Tool-less, snap together pieces
- Our low-cost kits are the perfect introduction to robotics
- Pairs great with the free VEX IQ Curriculum
- Basic drive base can be used for many designs
- Driver controlled and programming options
Helps a team of 4-6 students build anything their minds can conceive.
The Super Kit takes educational robotics to the next level. The wide variety of additional included parts means that a team of students can build a robot that is bigger, stronger, and more functional.
- Build the Clawbot IQ with included instructions
- Enhances lessons found in the VEX IQ Curriculum
- Contains a controller and advanced sensors
- Added programming software for advanced opportunities
Implement a 12-team STEM solution into your classroom.
Perfect for a group of 24 students, the discounted Classroom Bundle contains everything needed to start building robots in your classroom, after school club or summer STEM camp!
- Includes enough materials for a 24-student classroom
- Super Kits enable advanced designs
- Used with the VEX IQ Curriculum for a whole class
Cube Kit is ideal for all skill levels